TICKET: An Evening of Jazz
$40.00 – $250.00
All funds benefit the ministries of St. Athanasius.
Tickets include entrance and light hor d’oeuvres. Alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase
Select a ticket type below.
Regular admission is $40 per person.
Sponsor levels include tickets.
Free parking can be accessed from Echo Park Ave. or Laguna Ave.
Please use North Building elevator from the parking lot to Level 1.
– “FRIEND” sponsorship – $80 (includes one admission ticket, and will provide a scholarship for one person who cannot afford to pay for a ticket to the event)
– “SUPPORTER” sponsorship – $160 (includes two admission tickets, and scholarships for two people who cannot afford to pay for a ticket to the event)
– “PATRON” sponsorship – $250 (includes four admission tickets with designated seating and four drink tickets)
– One piano lesson by Russell Ferrante
– One week stay in Rosarita Beach Vacation Suites (Baja, California)
– Art pieces by Saul Renteria
…and many more! Please call/email Yein if wish to donate an item
Scholarships available: Call Yein Kim (213) 482-2040 or email YKim@ladiocese.org
More information about the Russell Ferrante Trio:
Russell Ferrante (keyboard) https://www.yellowjackets.com/biographies/russell-ferrante
Michael Valerio (bass) https://www.allmusic.com/artist/michael-valerio-mn0000322145
Steve Schaeffer (drums) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Schaeffer
St. Athanasius is a welcoming, multicultural, growing, learning, healing, serving, justice-promoting and risk-taking community. Our mission statement is
God loves us – no exceptions.
We love God.
We welcome all.
We serve the world.
Our worship life is rich, and it happens in three languages: English, Spanish and Korean. We love to share our stories because it helps break down barriers that arise between people. We seek to make the inclusive, transforming love of God tangible through spirituality, community and actions of peace with justice. Through worship, music, preaching and classes, the teachings of Jesus become fresh and relevant in a faith that is lived out on a daily basis. Jesus’ central message of compassion and respect for all people underscores all that we undertake. We reach across all divides and challenge one another and the whole church to live out Jesus’ message. Ministries of St. Athanasius include, but not limited to Food Bank, Laundry Love, and Immigrant Support Services.
Regular Admission, SPONSOR: Friend, SPONSOR: Supporter, SPONSOR: Patron